It is reported that due to the surge of Inbound Goods, a large number of goods can not be handled in time, and the backlog of warehouse goods is serious. On April 19 and 20, the international cargo station of Shenzhen Airport issued a notice on receiving Inbound Goods in limited quantities and transferring imported goods to domestic cargo stations for pick-up.
Earlier, after Shanghai announced the implementation of zoning closure, some airlines cancelled cargo flights at Shanghai Pudong Airport and transferred goods from Shanghai. On April 2, the international cargo terminal of Shenzhen Airport issued a notice that due to the recent serious international and domestic sporadic epidemic and the decline of the support capacity of some domestic airports, the import volume of the international cargo terminal of Shenzhen Airport increased sharply and the warehouse backlog was serious. It is decided that starting from April 2, part of the goods of inbound flights will be allocated to Qianhai warehouse of the international cargo terminal to pick up the goods.
On April 19, the international cargo terminal of Shenzhen Airport issued a notice on limited receipt of Inbound Goods, saying that the current surge of inbound goods arriving at Shenzhen airport has led to a large number of goods unable to be handled in time. From 0:00 on April 21, 2022 to 24:00 on April 27, 2022, import goods will be received in limited quantities; Do not accept dangerous goods and bulk cargo; Do not receive goods whose destination is Shanghai Pudong airport.
The specific notice is as follows:
Notice on limited acceptance of imported goods
Dear airline customers,
At present, there is a surge in inbound goods arriving at Shenzhen airport, resulting in a large number of goods that cannot be handled in time. Our company is taking some measures to increase the processing capacity, including transferring goods to the former Marine Cargo Station, increasing staff, temporarily opening the inventory site, etc., but this will take some time. Referring to the practice of Guangzhou Airport (stop receiving all ordinary goods, dangerous goods and mail from April 16), we also need to take short-term measures to deal with the rapid increase of import volume. Therefore, from 0:00 on April 21, 2022 to 24:00 on April 27, 2022, our company will take the following measures:
1. Receive imported goods in limited quantity, and can receive a total of 250 tons of all types of goods every day, including 125 tons of fresh and cold chain goods and 125 tons of ordinary goods (including chips, urgently needed goods in the supply chain and pallet goods). Our company will calculate the acceptable Inbound Goods according to the proportion of different types of imported goods in the first quarter of this year, and the corresponding customer manager will inform your company.
2. Do not accept dangerous goods and bulk cargo;
3. Do not accept goods whose destination is Shanghai Pudong airport.
Shenzhen Airport International Cargo Terminal Co., Ltd
April 19, 2022
According to the customs information section, on April 20, the international cargo terminal of Shenzhen Airport issued a notice on transferring imported goods to domestic cargo terminals for pick-up. The specific notice is as follows:
Notice on transferring imported goods from Shenzhen airport international cargo terminal to domestic cargo terminal for delivery
Due to the outbreak of international and domestic epidemics, the support capacity of some airports has decreased, resulting in a serious backlog of imported goods at the international cargo terminal of Shenzhen airport. In order to relieve the pressure on the warehouse:
Today, i.e. 4 hours from 13:00 to 17:00 on April 20, 2022, the international cargo terminal will suspend the collection of imported goods. After 17:00 on April 20, all goods imported from the international cargo station of Shenzhen airport for customs clearance will be transferred to the domestic cargo station of Shenzhen airport for pick-up. Please guide your pick-up driver to pick up the goods at the domestic cargo station after 17:00. Thank you. (Note: fresh, temperature controlled, dangerous goods and other special goods are still picked up at the international freight station)
1. The pick-up process of domestic freight stations remains unchanged. Like international freight stations, pick-up can be handled within 24 hours.
2. The pick-up vehicle does not need to make an appointment in advance. The driver can pick up the goods in the park with the green code + 48 hour nucleic acid detection record.
3. For the goods that have been approved by the appointment of pick-up vehicles on April 20, a one-day warehouse free period can be enjoyed on April 21. The address of the domestic cargo terminal of Shenzhen airport is: box 7 (entrance) of the domestic cargo terminal of pilot Road 2 of Shenzhen airport, and then go 50 meters ahead. (please refer to the attached page for positioning and photos)
Please know the above, thank you for your cooperation, thank you.
Shenzhen Airport International Cargo Terminal Co., Ltd
April 20, 2022
The above notice issued by the international cargo terminal of Shenzhen airport on April 19 mentioned that "refer to the practice of Guangzhou Airport (stop receiving all ordinary goods, dangerous goods and mail from April 16)", and the relevant notice is as follows:
Notice on stopping the import of relevant goods from Guangzhou
From now on (April 16), all flights that have not taken off from Guangzhou will stop loading all ordinary goods, mail and dangerous goods, otherwise they will not be unloaded and the original plane will return.
Salmon is loaded according to the original quota. Recovery date to be determined.